- 2 eggplants, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle
2. Mix all of the rest of the ingredients together, pour over eggplant.
3. Marinate over night, stirring occasionally to coat.
4. Dehydrate at 145 for 1 hour, reduce heat to 116 and dehydrate until crisp, about 6-8 more hours. (Don’t worry about starting at a higher temperature. The food never gets to that temp and is still raw.)
Cucumber Cumin Dip
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- Young thai coconut, flesh from
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lemon, juice from
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch Himalayan Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cucumber, diced to 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1.5 tablespoons Baobab Fruit Powder
2. Remove from food processor to bowl. Mix in salt and pepper (to taste), cucumber, cumin and parsley and Baobab Fruit Powder.
3. Serve with eggplant chips.